Join us for a passionate (and, by the end, drunken) exploration of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone! Check out the RSS feed HERE.
Y’all, we have a lot of feelings about this book. Download the episode and learn more about:
- Professor Wobbley-cock
- Betsey Johnson’s Hotline Floral Phone Cross-Body Bag
- Airline manners
- H.P. books vs. movies
- Scholastic Book Fairs
- Rowling’s ascension to fame, glory and wealth
- The very real abuse Harry lived through at Privet Drive
- Hermione, who is obviously an angel sent from heaven
- The beauty of Tom Felton and Matthew Lewis
- Daniel Radcliffe’s naked loins
- J.K. Rowling’s weakness (shoes!) and other arcane author knowledge
- The top 10 magical objects in the first book
- how Harry Potter peaked in high school
- 2nd opinions (wait, there are people who don’t like Harry Potter?!)
And then join us for a robust game corner! Please let us know what you think and thanks for listening!
On Facebook (Beauty and the Bitch)
Go to Harry Potter Camp!
Listen to Harry Potter and the Sacred Text!
Watch Hidden Figures!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Beauty and the Bitch:
Channeling both beauty and bitchiness, Mic and Morgan take their dear listeners on a journey through all things pop culture, close-up and under the microscope. Our specialties lie in all things Fantasy, but we will explore our opinions on TV, Film, Books and more!
Read more at http://bandbcast.libsyn.com/podcast#pvkBM4QlKBHC6Vhx.99